- Eligibility is obtained from the North Maharashtra University. The students of S.Y.
& T.Y. classes should attach the attested copy of mark sheet of the previous examination
to the admission form.
- External students of other University are not eligible for admission.
- Students from other colleges with the jurisdiction of N.M. University must produce
T.C. at the time of admission in this college. Such students will have to obtain
a written permission from University for the change of college
- Normally no change is allowed in the subject once offered by a student. However
any change in the subject can exceptionally be allowed by the authorities only on
payment of fees of Rs. 50/-. The last date for allowing the change in subject /
faculty is notified separately on the notice board.
- No student can claim, by right, admission to the college; the authorities can refuse
admission to any student without giving any reason.
University Eligibility Procedure
- Every student seeking admission to any graduate or postgraduate course of North
Maharashtra University , for the first time is required to obtain Eligibility from
University. A student has to apply in prescribed form and pay the prescribed fees
to obtain Eligibility.
- Following documents are required to be submitted along with the prescribed application
- Original mark sheet (for other University students)
- Migration Certificate
- Passing Certificate
- Attendance Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- It will be the responsibility of the student to see that his eligibility certificate
and other certificates are secured by him from the previous University / college
and that they are produced to the college along with eligibility certificate form
before the prescribed date.
- College shall not be responsible for any consequences of non-grant of eligibility
by the University.
- Students are advised to take note of notices at the appropriate time.
Procedure for payment of Fees
- The student can pay the fees through different branches of Bank of Maharashtra or
Jalgaon People’s Co-op. Bank Ltd., Jalgaon. These two banks are official bankers
for the College. For the payment in Bank of Maharashtra following instructions are
to be observed-
- Fees from student deposited at the Branches in Jalgaon will be accepted by challans.
- Fees from student outside Jalgaon may remit their fees from any bank branch by NEFT
or RTGS where this facility is available.
- Where the facility of NEFT / RTGS is not available student will have to deposit
their fees as per prevailing practice of the College.
- Fees deposited at CBS enabled branches and remitted by NEFT / RTGS will be credited
on the day of deposit.
- The other general instructions for payment of fees are as under:
- For such payment every student must fill in Challan in quadruplicate and get it
countersigned by the concerned Clerk.
- The amount of fees must be paid on the same day on which the Clerk has countersigned
- Student should submit part ‘C’ of Challan along with other relevant documents in
the office and retain part ‘D’ for is record.
Refund of Fees
For Undergraduate Students :
Vide circular No. 126/2003 from North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon refund of
fees shall be as under.
For Post Graduate Students :
- If a student leaves the college within 15 days from the date of his/her admission,
total amount of fees will be refunded.
- If a student leaves the college from 15 to 30 days from the date of his/her admission,
only tuition fee will be refunded. However 20% fee will be deducted from other fees.
- If a student leaves the college after 30 days from the date of his/her admission,
refund of any kind of fees will not be given.
- For EBC students and wards of primary teachers and freedom fighters, deposits will
not be refunded if such a student leaves the college after 15 days from taking admission.
Refund of fees shall be as under vide circular No. 127/2004 dated 3rd June 2004
- In an event of a student cancelling his/her admission within a period of seven days
from the date of his/her admission, deduction to the tune of 10% of total amount
of tuition fees in addition to the amount of Rs. 500/- will be made.
- In an event of a student cancelling his/her admission within a period of 15 days
from the date of his/her admission, deduction to the tune of 25% of total amount
of tuition fees in addition to the amount of Rs.500/- mentioned above will be made.
- In an event of a students cancelling his/her admission after 15 days from the date
of admission, refund towards any kind of fees will not be given.